Our professional and knowledgeable guides share 350 years of Charleston history with you while you cruise through the city’s historic district in cool, air-conditioned comfort.
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 4-11
Visit the iconic USS Yorktown aircraft carrier
Let us transport you in our climate controlled mini bus from downtown Charleston across the water to the Patriot’s Point! Visit the iconic USS Yorktown aircraft carrier at the largest museum in South Carolina – Patriot’s Point Maritime Museum.
This tour includes:
- Breathtaking views while you enjoy roundtrip transportation over the world renowned Charleston Harbor on the Ravenel Bridge
- Admission to Patriot’s Point Naval & Maritime Museum
Admission includes all exhibits:
- USS YORKTOWN aircraft carrier
- USS LAFFEY Destroyer
- USS CLAMAGORE Submarine
- 3 acre Vietnam experience
- Medal of Honor Museum
- 29 Historic aircraft
Enjoy a relaxing and unique opportunity to to see a WWII era aircraft carrier!
What Is Not Included?
- Food and drinks at Patriots Point are not included in the price of your ticket. Snacks and beverages are available for purchase at Patriot’s Point.
- Additional experiences may be available for purchase once at Patriot’s Point, such as the Flight Simulator experience and souvenir photographs.
- Gratuities – While not required, are always appreciated by your driver and guide for a job well done!
Do I have to purchase tickets in advance?
Advance purchase is highly recommended and tours often sell out in advance. To maximize your chances of getting the day and time you prefer, please book well in advance.
Are children allowed?
Yes, and there is a reduced price for children 11 and younger.
What type of ticket should I buy if I’m bringing a very young child?
While we welcome children of all ages on the tour, the tour is not recommended for small children. We have reduced price tickets for children ages 4 to 11. Children ages 3 and younger are free with an accompanying adult ticket.
Is there parking?
Yes, parking is available at the Charleston Visitor’s Center where the tour originates. There is a surface lot and a garage next door. Parking starts at $2/hr.
Can I bring food or beverages on the bus?
Food and drinks are not allowed on the bus.
Do you run year-round?
Yes, we operate tours seven days a week year-round except for Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, & New Year’s Day. Seasonal hours apply so please check our calendar for the most up to date schedule information.
Is the bus air conditioned?
Is the tour narrated?
This tour is focused more on transportation, the tour guide may provide some light narration en route. They are always happy to answer any questions you have!
Is there a restroom on the bus?
No, but restrooms are located at the Visitors Center.
Can I carry luggage or other large items on the bus?
No. We do not have space on the bus for large items such as luggage, wheelchairs, or strollers.
Are pets allowed?
No. Service animals are allowed, however.
Can I book a private tour?
Yes! We can accommodate a variety of special requests. Please contact our sales department at 843-722-1112 or [email protected]